It's so manly, I'm about to swoon! But seriously, folks, having this very masculine award bestowed upon me is quite an honor. That GF thinks my blog measures up is quite flattering. But giving this tall, dark and handsome award to me with that macho measuring tape just makes me want to go out in the garage and fix something, drink beer, smoke a cigar and spew obscenities. Hmm, that sounds just like when I bake?
Like any award worth it's salt, this one comes with rules and they are as follows:
1. Say one nice thing to a man in your life. I told My Harley Stud he has a cute butt. (And he does.)
2. List at least six ways that you measure success in your life (or for your blog).
- Living within your means
- Working at something that gives you pleasure and a sense of accomplishment.
- Finding contentment
- Losing the desire to keep up with the Jones'. (whoever they are)
- Giving back in a way that's meaningful to you
- Owning a vehicle that has multiple cup holders.
3. Assign this award to six other blogs and leave them a comment telling the blogger that you’ve assigned them this award.
- After the Dust Settles
- Anecdotes, Antidotes and Anodes
- Bear Naked
- Highway Hags
- My Life Interrupted
- Nana Diaries
- Nanny Goats in Panties
- Nothing Fancy
- Slap Happy Musings
- The Blue Ridge Gal
- The Chicago Blogger
- The Daily Rant
4. Link back to the blog that you received this award from. check
I would like to thank Goodfather for awarding me with this most pretigious bling for my blog. GF is truly a favorite of mine and that he would include me in this very talented group of people touches my heart and my ego. GF, you ROCK!
I would like to be the first to congratulate the above listed blogs to whom I am passing this honor. Wear this badge with pride and keep on doing what you do.