I've been coming across several alphabet memes over the last week or so. First Yankee Chick challenged readers to take a shot at getting their own alphabet. I was in the middle of my Christmas melt-down and didn't feel up to the task so I passed. Then Stepping Through beckoned to us to give it a whirl. Again I passed as I had the next several posts planned with recipes. Now Midlife Slices is playing and with my recipes posted, I thought this might be just the quick post to rattle of so I can finish my shopping a lot of fun. I posted a comment on her blog and was assigned the letter "K". MLS is a good friend of mine and I think she is yanking my chain because "K" is a really hard letter to play with" saved this fabulous letter for me because she loves me so much.
"K", hmmmmmmmmm? Let me think. OK, I think I've got it.
Ten Things That I Love That Start With "K":
- Kids, Mine and all the rest
- Kevin! The line in Home Alone. We have a Kevin in our life and I can't say his name at this time of year without wanting to say it like she does in the movie. And sometimes I do.
- Kris Kringle. I never call the BIG GUY this but MLS gave me K and there you go….
- Kings, the three of them. They give great gifts like gold, frankincense and myrrh.
- Kettles, tea. I love tea kettles! Even more than tea, I think.
- Knocks on the door, when they are followed by a treasured friend or family member entering our home.
- Ketel One ads. I've never actually had Ketel One that I recall but I love their magazine ads because they are so clever.
- Kris Kristofferson and his very sexy voice.
- Kayaks. We took a trip down the Chattahoochee River with The Rocket Scientist and The Trophy Wife and had so much fun. OK, it was really Kanoes, not Kayaks.
Leave a comment if you want to play and I will assign you a letter. If you don't want to play, you can still leave a comment. *wink*
Now I've got to get back to making this:
And decorating this:
And shopping for these:
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everybody!
With love from Smart Mouth Broad!