When I started this blog almost a year ago, I had no idea what I was doing or where I was going with it. And now I have to say that 10 months later, still…….no idea.
I recently gave it some thought though and have decided that what I want for this site is to be a friendly place for you to visit. You know, like the friend that you just pop in to see and end up staying all afternoon while enjoying a cup of coffee, a glass of wine or a pitcher of margaritas. I know, of course, that you don’t have all afternoon to spend here with me but still I hope that you will come by often and at any time, sit a spell, enjoy a beverage and share a piece of your life with me. Lord knows that I’m a blabbermouth and I’m going to share some of mine with you. And on that note……
- You’re welcome to my house any time. If the mess bothers you, don’t come back. It might be worse the next time. And while I’ve disposed of my neurotic need to keep a perfect house, I will never change my mind on this: Coasters. Use one. I’ve got a gun. Just sayin.
- This morning, Wii Wii told me that I was 50 years old. Mind you, this was pre-coffee and egg and cheese sammie on cardboard at 6ish am. Don’t be judgin, people! Later, I demanded a recount after nourishment and proper time allowed for waking. I’m now thirty. Thank you very much.
- I can dance like Ellen. But only when no one is watching.
- I am currently suffering from alternating hot flashes and cold chills. Is it menopause? Swine Flu? or is it Memorex?
- It’s been raining everyday for a week. The good news: The grass is growing. The bad news: The grass is growing.
- Today D2 and I came into the hallway at different ends completely dressed from the waist up but only in panties from the waist down. We took one look at each other and cracked up. You gotta love a house full of girls.
- Note to network execs: I don’t want to view commercials for tampons or enhanced KY jelly while I enjoy my morning coffee………..or ever. Women know where we can find these products. Advertising is not necessary. Am I right, girls?
That’s it for me. I’m off to get my hairs cut and colored. Grey roots is not an attractive look for me. *sigh*
TGIF! Have a great weekend!