Sunday, January 9, 2011

ON THE 15TH DAY OF CHRISTMAS…..

I just wrote a whole post on how I still haven’t taken down my Christmas decorations.  It was so stinking boring, I couldn’t even finish.
 
Today’s “Words of Wisdom” are:
Don’t be afraid to hit the delete button.  Sometimes it’s the best thing you can do. 

Since I don’t seem to have the presence of mind to write anything of interest today, here’s a fun little video.  Daughter #1 was part of a flash mob organized to support the Susan G. Komen South Florida Race for the Cure.  See if you can spot her.  She’s the one in pink.
 
As the office manager for a Boobiologist practice, I see the Susan G. Komen funds at work everyday to help women get the breast care they need.  If you don’t have a local connection to SGK and would like to donate, click here.
Gardens Mall–Race for the Cure Flash Mob

Hugs and Kisses,
SMB

12 comments:

Sharon Rose said...

Ah! These Flash Mobs at the mall look like so much fun! This one is for such a great cause!

Love this!

Now, I'm gonna go hire me a choreographer to do one of these where I live!

sometimesIwanttohitdeleteanddisappear said...

I spotted her. She's the smart mouth in training. The one who looks just like her Mama. The Mama who isn't afraid to delete.

delete delete delete......hmmm.....I'm still here. What's the deal?

Anonymous said...

My decorations are still up as well. And I can't even try to post.

Love that your daughter was in on this.

xo

Arkansas Patti said...

I just love the flash mob scene and this was for a favorite cause of mine. Thanks so much for the video. I have passed it on. You can be even more proud of your daughter than you all ready are.

Brian Miller said...

nice. i hear you on the delete button...i thought ours were down but when you said that i look around and i still see a few....

Unknown said...

I hear you about the decorations. Have been so sick, no strength to take them down and now today, more snow and ice. They may be up until Valentine's Day!

Jane

tulpen said...

I ditch half-written posts all the time.

My house was relieved of all Christmas decorations last week. LOVE having my house back!

Liz Mays said...

How in the world did she get so lucky as to be part of that? Awesome!

Twenty Four At Heart said...

I just boxed my stuff up this weekend and shipped my two college kids back to school. I'm down to one kid again and beginning to get my pre-holiday life back. I think!

Melissa said...

I would love to read the post about your Christmas decorations! I'm sure it wasn't boring at all!

Melissa

Midlife Roadtripper said...

"She’s the one in pink"

Ha! A worthwhile choice for a post. My mother-in-law in the midst of double mast. surgery. Ah, I see your daughter.

TONY LETTS said...

very wise words :)