While I am always grateful for the blessings mentioned here that make my life complete, today I am counting the simple joys in my life that add a little kick and make it interesting. (At least to me)
- Daddy. Today is his birthday.
- The sound of football on my TV. I just love having it on while I work around the house even if I can't sit and watch.
Of course, if the Seminoles are playing, I'm planted up front and center. Even when it's not so good….like last night. …Sigh
- My new Blackberry Curve. Tried the Pearl, had trouble after 3 months, died after 5, replaced with refurbished Pearl and died again after 2 months. I'm on day 4 of the Curve. No problems yet. Yippie!
- My job. As much as I complain and am driven completely insane by it sometimes, I am blessed to have it and all the perks it allows me.
- Frozen custard. There is a place an hour north of where we live that serves this sinfully delicious treat. I guess I should also be grateful that it's so far away or weight loss might be an even bigger challenge.
- My Harley Stud's bike. I am really somewhat of a reluctant biker chick with a split personality (I wear pearls with my leather) but we have a lot of fun and are getting ready to leave for a trip soon.
- Country roads that curve, go over hills and into valleys. I get tired of the same old flat, straight roads in the area where I live. I love to venture north where the terrain has a little more character.
- Spinning. It's good for me. It challenges me. And it kicks my butt. (Should I be grateful for that?)
- Sugar snap peas. This is my new favorite snack.
- Walks on the beach. And I don't do it often enough. Maybe today…….yes, today.