Dear, sweet Snow White of Snow White and the 76 Dwarfs has tagged me with the Honest Scrap meme. The rules to this game are that you have to list 10 honest AND interesting facts about yourself and then tag some others to do the same. I've been at this blogging thing for a little over six months now and I've pretty much covered everything even remotely interesting about myself so………………………I've decided to switch it up a bit and interview My Harley Stud and tell you 10 fabulously honest and interesting things about him.
Did you see him roll his eyes? See how he is. *sigh*
Me: MHS, tell us about yourself. Inquiring minds want to know. Now be honest. And try to watch your potty mouth.
MHS: Well, #1 is that I have an annoying wife.
Me: I said you have to be honest. Again with the eyeroll? What are you, five?
Me: Seriously, you can help out your sweet baby and tell us a lil something, can't you?
MHS: If I do this, will you go away?
Me: Of course, I've got some serious blogging to get to.
Me: Let's start again with #1 because I didn't like your first answer.
- I enjoy woodworking. This is true and I have the turned bowls, fireplace mantle, built-in closet and crown moulding to prove it.
- I still own my first car. Anybody want to buy an antique muscle car?
- I am color blind. The girls and I have had a lot of fun with this one.
- I hate to wear long pants. He will wear shorts until it's 20 degrees f.
- Any Alabama song makes me think of my darling wife. We started listening to their music when we were dating 100 years ago.
- I snore like a freight train. OK, I added this one on my own. Shhhhhhh!
- My first wife was a smart, beautiful, sexy and very nice woman. I AM his first wife. *eyeroll*
- I like to watch car shows on television. This allows his beautiful wife to blog A LOT!
- I hate peanutbutter. That's just un-American if you ask me.
- I'm an excellent marksman but would never harm an animal. A true animal lover he is but I have to question the "excellent" adjective.
- I like Harley Davidson Motorcyles and collect HD shirts everywhere I go. It's like a flippin' uniform. Jean shorts and a Harley shirt. (Oh and I had to list eleven because he doesn't know about #6.)
Thank you MHS. That's quite a list. You are an amazing man and I love you to pieces.
I am tagging Mona of Wsprsweetly of Cottages for the Honest Scrap meme because every time Mona writes an honest thought in her blog, she gets all befuddled and deletes it. This will be a great exercise for her.
Have fun, Mona! Who loves ya, baby!
OK, peeps! MHS bailed me out of this mess so I've got to go do something nice for him now.