I’m blushing. Mrs. K has gone and awarded me the Kreativ Blogger award. I feel quite honored and feel more grateful than I can say to receive this award. However, it comes at a very awkward time for me. You see, I’m not feeling very creative lately and am finding it hard to come up with much of anything to say here. Writer’s block, I guess you could say. Nevertheless, the award was given and
while MrsK may be rethinking her decision at this point I’m keeping it deserved or not.
I’ve been sitting on this award for a few days because with it comes a task that I found a wee bit daunting. I am to list seven interesting facts about myself. At this point in my blogging career, with 250 (this one) posts in a little over a year, I’ve already spouted on and on about all the interesting facts about moi. I finally managed to come up with a few more facts that I haven’t mentioned before.
1. I can peel an apple in one long curly strip.
2. I once saw a cow flying through the air.
3. I blew up the bank…….with a cat.
4. I once wore a sweater that said, “Non profit layers do it for free.”
5. I hung up on the President of the United States.
6. I picked up my friend’s horrible Prada knock-off wallet by mistake. This turned out to be the key to finding my one true love. Well, that and leaving my jacket on a park bench.
7. Confession: I have read Pride and Prejudice about 200 times. I get lost in the language; words like thither... mischance... I'm always in agony over whether Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy are really going to get together. Read it, I know you'll love it!
What? That wasn’t me? I guess my dvd player has been in overdrive lately and I’m confusing my own dull, boring life with the characters in some of my favorite films. If you can name the characters and movies in the above “7 interesting facts about me”, you will win a prize. Not a gift card, or a valuable item of interest but instead my undying friendship as surely we must be soul-mates.
What? That is SO a prize, dammit!
This award like all awards comes with rules and they are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award-Thanks, Mrs K. You are too sweet to me.
2. Copy logo and place it on your blog- DONE!
3. Link the person who nominated you- DONE
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting- OOPS!
5. Nominate 7 Creative Bloggers- I’m tagging YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU & YOU!
6. Post with links- Oh dear, I’m way to writer’s blockized
lazy for that.
7. Let them know they got the prize-Consider this ME letting YOU know I’ve tagged YOU for this award!
Cheating? Me? Hey, I never claimed to play by the rules.