Yesterday’s post brought lots of requested opinions and information. It seems as though some of you do go back to read my responses to your comments at your next visit and that’s good enough for me. I will continue to respond in the comment section but will begin to email my response when an email is available. If you haven’t attached an email to your commenting ID, you should consider doing it. I personally love to get a response to my comments on your blogs in an email. I get email on my crackberry and they give me a little lift to my day while I work, shop, travel, etc.
I realized as I was reading your comments that I said that I didn’t pay much attention to info in the sidebar of blogs but that isn’t exactly true. I always check out the sidebar when I visit a new-to-me site. It’s a great way to get to know the blogger. Once I “know” the blogger, I seldom look at it. That extends to my own sidebar which by the way needs a little updating…..especially in the blogroll department. There are many that need to be added and possibly a few that need to be removed. I’ll get to it. I promise…….one of these days.
Thanks to everyone who commented. Many seem to agree on a few things. Here’s what the majority said:
- Word veri is a pain in the arse.
- We don’t like comment moderation because some of us (read me) are a little ditsy and will repost a comment when we don’t immediately see it there after publishing. I know there are some who use moderation as a tool to ensure their anonymity. I respect that. But that doesn’t mean I have to like it. We like immediate gratification.
- Copyrighting is a must if you don’t want to see your words republished under someone else’s name. This really happens? Hard to believe but that’s what you’re telling me. You don’t take someone else’s stuff. Some people need to repeat kindergarten and learn the basics, I guess.
- Comments! We all love comments. We love to read comments on our comments. There are some blogs where the comment section is almost as entertaining as the blog. I know that has been the case right here in SMBland more than a few times.
- When time is short, it is agreed that everyone would prefer a comment on their own blog over a response to their comment on yours.
For the record, my choices:
Jif creamy - but what I’m actually eating these days is Smuckers natural because I’m in the damn ZONE.
Vanilla – if it’s ice cream. Chocolate for anything else. Deep, dark chocolate, preferably with red, red wine or beer. (It’s a weird quirk, I know.)
Thelma or Louise? – That was a trick question. You can’t separate them. Thelma & Louse, in the words of Forrest Gump, “go together like peas and carrots.”
Speaking of the damn ZONE……we are surviving. Tonight we had Shrimp Scampi with vegetables and it was delish!
I planned to take pictures of every step.
But I was starving and after the first few pics, I could only focus on eating and forgot all about you……………………..SORRY. *sigh*
Please ignore my icky kitchen. I have a whole new kitchen sitting in my dining room just waiting for MHS to find the time for this major project. We are always a work in progress.
Tomorrow I will have an update on our diet and fitness plan. Stay tuned…………………….