The charming and witty Erin from Only a Movie has tagged me with the Seven meme. Before we get started with that, would someone please tell me how to pronounce the word "meme"? Is it Me Me? Is it mem sounding like gem? Or is it meme sounding like theme? This is a question I must have answered. Please don't leave me hanging.
We will now continue with our regularly scheduled programming:
According to Erin, I am to list seven random facts about myself and then tag others to do the same. After seven months of blogging and over one hundred posts, you might think that I've already told you every interesting, blog-worthy fact about myself. The thing is……………..Erin said random facts, she didn't necessarily say they had to be interesting. Ladies and gentlemen, prepare to take a nap as I walk you thru the snooze-fest that is: Random facts about me
- I once performed (as an adult) in a local production of The Nutcracker.
- MHS and I were arrested (together) for being out after curfew in our home town at the ages of 14 and 13 respectively. (We were not married yet if you're wondering.)
- I became a great-aunt before I became a mother.
- I was voted "Girl with the prettiest eyes" my senior year in high school. My friends got all the good awards like best figure, prettiest girl (Beauty) and best smile (The Saint).
- There was a period of my life when I was so fit that you could call me at a moment's notice to do a 10k run and I would do it just for fun.
- If time and money were not a problem, I would go back to school to get a degree in American History. I have no idea what I would do with said degree but just having the time to study this subject would make me really happy. (I think.)
- When using a pepper grinder, I always turn the device in multiples of eleven. (Don't ask. I have no idea.)
It's hard to know who might want to do this sort of thing and who already has the next 365 posts already planned so I am going to take this random thing one step further and randomly tag YOU if you are so inclined. If not, to heck with you I completely understand.