Monday, January 12, 2009

CONVERSATION WITH A BIKER NAZI


I mentioned a few days ago that The Biker Nazi's family, The Saint, Son #1 and Son #2, headed for home without him on Jan. 2nd. LEAVING.HIM.HERE.WITH.ME! In all honesty, I have enjoyed his stay but to tell him that would just hurt too much. You see if you haven't heard already, my whole relationship with The Biker Nazi is based on seeing who can antagonize the other the most. We've been friends (and I use the term loosely here) for as long as I can remember. He is MHS's best friend. He was best man in our wedding. I love him to death but treat him like he is the bug in the middle of the faceshield on my helmet. Always in my way. Always an annoyance. It's how we've always been. What can I say? It works.

The following conversation was held across the dinner table a few evenings ago:

BN: "Smart Mouth, I think your cooking is going to make me fat."

Me: "Why are being so nice to me? What do you want?"

BN: (said to MHS) "Does she cook like this every night?"

MHS: nods and goes back to eating his meal.

Me: " I know that The Saint cooks for you every night. I don't know why you're making such a big deal."

BN: "All I know is your cooking makes me sleepy. Every time I eat here, I just want to lay myself down and take a nap."

Me: "That's the arsenic."



Today I made a plane reservation for The Biker Nazi to return home to Indiana. I think I'm going to miss the old goat. I mean, how can you not love a face like this:



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO @ "That's the arsenic."

You are too much, woman.

Smart Mouth Broad said...

@Jan- ***sheepish grin***

Anonymous said...

Snorting over the arsenic comment... hey, whatever works!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha....I was wondering how you were going to work in the goat picture. Great post and great comeback in true SMB style.

I'm proud of you. *wink*

Bookworm said...

LOL Love the arsenic remark. heh heh

He's a good lookin' biker nazi. Reminds me of my ex-b/f who was a biker and had a Harley. That I used to ride. Oh, and I rode the bike, too. hehe

Yeah you're right.... SL is playing with my hormones. LOL

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

How old is he? Oh yeah..I'm married (not to mention older than dirt!!) :):)

Anonymous said...

'The arsenic'? is a classic line...and now i know where the SMB moniker came from...Excellent work LOL...

Anonymous said...

Any old goat known as the Biker Nazi, has to be lovable.

Anonymous said...

Arsenic...good one, I'll have to remember that!

Lori said...

There's nothing like giving a good friend a lot of crap. Thanks for my morning smile!

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL LOL "That's the arsenic."

Thanks for the good laugh.

Smart Mouth Broad said...

BRG-We've got the antagonizing down to a science after all these years.

MLS-You know how I love the goats! LOL Thanks, man!

Mama-Oh you!

Mona-And he is married too!

Thistle-Are you saying that my smart mouth hasn't shown thru til now? Hmmm? I must be doing something wrong.

Geri-Oh he is.....I guess.

Lisa-There's bound to be an opportunity to use it someday.

Smiles-You said it sistah!

Fancy-You're welcome. Glad I could make you smile while you work.

Anonymous said...

So what do you sprinkle of the fattening food if the arsenic doesn't work? I mean, you need to plan for next year.

thyme said...

He sure looks like a friendly loveable guy. What is that he is pointing at?