I was tagged by Jane of Gaston Studio for a game of 8 tag. I just love Jane and her stories and this game sounded like a lot of fun. So here we go:
8 things I'm looking forward to: (in no particular order)
1. Nelson DeMille's new book. I copied this from Jane. I didn’t even know that Nelson DeMille had a new book coming out but he’s my favorite so I copied and I’m proud of it. Sorry, Jane.
2. My kitchen completed.
3. Getting the floors finished. I copied this one from Jane too but deleted two letters. :-)
4. An economic recovery.
5. Losing 40 lbs.
6. Getting a wii. Somehow, some way…..
7. Retirement (At this rate, it will never happen)
8. World peace :-)
8 things I did yesterday:
3. Ate too much.
4. Went to the post office on April 15th. Definitely not the smartest thing I’ve ever done.
5. Twittered. Tweeted. Twibbled.
6. Loved on my animals.
7. Caught up a bit on the shows recorded on our tivo.
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Travel abroad. Or with some broads.
2. Win the lottery. Oops, there I go copying Jane again.
3. Become completely debt-free.
4. Sing like Jennifer Nettles. (In my head, I already do)
5. Get a degree in American History.
6. Speak Spanish, French, German and Dutch. (Jane’s idea again)
7. Wake up tomorrow a size 6 and fit as a fiddle.
8. Play the piano beautifully. (instead of the way I play now - eek)
8 shows I watch:
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. Friday Night Lights
5. The Mentalist
6. Samantha Who?
8. Life on Mars
8 people I tag:
If you didn’t already think so before, now you know just how really boring I truly am.
Post your own answers to the questions in each category, including 8 people you want to tag. Have fun!