There is something in the air. Janie suggested that it’s hormonal (read: meno-
flippin psycho, raving lunatic, cranky b*tch pausal). I spent a few stolen minutes on her couch yesterday. Thanks, Janie. Erin informed me that tomorrow is a full moon. EEK! Could it be that my werewolf tendencies are working in advance? The point is: all over the interwebs, I’m seeing, reading, hearing that something is about to blow. I think it’s me.
I think I bit Daughter #2’s head off three times yesterday. Rather remarkable actually as she only has one head. (She must be like the chameleon who grows its tail back when you pull it off.) She responded to these multiple beheadings by bringing me flowers at the end of the day. (She’s too young to buy alcohol.)
**Let’s all take a moment to contemplate what a terrible person I am and how very sweet D2 is.**
Here’s the thing: I like all the skies in my world to be blue ALL the time. And as a very wise 12 year old (D1) once told me, "Life just isn’t like that.” Dammit!
I don’t really like posting about the stinky stuff in my life
unless I can turn it into a funny because let’s face it we all have stinky stuff and who wants to hear that? I’m posting the sludge today because I need your help. (Read: I can’t afford therapy.)
Below are a list of my current symptoms and some self-analysis. I’m begging you to channel your inner psychologist and therapize me.
- I’m tired. Bone tired. I’m getting enough sleep, I’m sure but still I’m tired.
- I’m cranky, almost angry and having a hard time hiding it. (I’m usually pretty good at deceiving the many and taking it out on the few.)
- I don’t want to do anything (and I have a LOT to do.)
- Mother’s Day is almost here. Perhaps, I’m subconsciously reacting because I miss my mom. I don’t want to be pampered. I want to run away. (oops, did I say that out loud?)
- I can’t remember if I felt this way last year. I can’t remember what I had for breakfast yesterday. I can’t remember to pick up my dry-cleaning. (They may have sold it) I can’t remember what I can’t remember.
- I’m whiny. Please pardon my statement of the obvious.
So……………….there you have it. I have more but I fear that if I continue to whine, complain, snark and grumble, you won’t come back again and to whom will I turn then?
I could shoot something but the gun range is temporarily closed due to some ridiculous zoning laws.
The emergency stash of dark chocolate m&ms isn’t working.
I could go to see the Disney Earth movie again. That was a smile maker.
I’m going for a coffee refill. With any luck, y’all will come up with a solution to the disaster that is me by the time I get back.
Geez, I hate being a biatch! And yet…………….I can’t help myself. ACK!