Tuesday, October 28, 2008

IT'S AN HONOR TO ACCEPT....

MLS at Midlife Slices has presented me with the very prestigious I love your blog award.

Look, isn't it pretty.



This award like the one I was so fortunate to receive yesterday comes with the same rules.
  1. The winner may display the award on their site.
  2. Link the person who presented you with the award.
  3. Choose 7 blogs to receive the award.
  4. Link to those blogs.
I've tried to select blogs that have not already received this award. Let's hear it for:

Lynn at After the Dust Settles

The Contessa at Haute Flash Contessa

Reader Wil

Tricia at Shout

Rhea at The Boomer Chronicles

Country Girl at Dreams of a Country Girl

Nana at The Nana Diaries


Congratulations, bloggers! I think you are GREAT!

Thanks, MLS! And right back at cha!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really DO love your blog. :)

Tricia said...

SMB: Can I call you SMB...I know it's Goodfather's nickname for you, and I kind of like it? :o)

Thank you so much for the recognition. I'm truly honored!!!

Anonymous said...

isn't it starting to feel like the emmy's...if i'd known this was going to happen i would have picked out a dress for the red carpet!

i don't think there's anyone left on my blogroll that hasn't received something in the last couple of days...maybe i'll just wait a couple of days and then start another round of awards :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I needed some cyber love and appreciation. It's been quite the month. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Y'all change the link to my site now: http://www.nanadiaries.com

KJ/Nana
http://www.nanadiaries.com

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Bling bling! Congrats on your award! I heart your blog too :D.

Pseudo said...

Congrats again!! I'm so happy for you. There needs to be a partay someplace posh.

Reader Wil said...

Hey! Surprise, surprise!! Thank you for your kind words on my blog and... this award! Wonderful.I'll find other bloggers to share it with.Thanks!