I've been tagged by Jason at the Jason Show to list seven, count them, seven interesting/random pieces of information about myself. I would say that I'm not all that interesting but that's not really true. The truth is I could be a study in weirdness when you REALLY get to know me.
It has been said that EVERYONE is weird, once you get to know them. Weird is a relative thing. Or is it; relatives are a weird thing? HAHA. I crack myself up, sometimes.
Note: I'm not feeling all that great tonite. I may be coming down with something. Chills, fever, droopy eyes (not to be confused with the bags that are there everyday) Anyway, don't stand too close. I don't want you to catch anything. So, I'm cheating a little here. Midlife Slices had to list 6 things yesterday on her site. She asked for readers to list theirs too. I've copied some that I listed in my comment to her yesterday because I'm lazy SICK. Maybe someone could make me some virtual chicken soup? Anyone?
- I have an evil twin. His name is Skippy. I'm all Mary Sunshine, hearts and flowers. Skippy is a JACKASS! (not like MHS). If you ever think I've said something that offends you or is unkind or insensitive or biatchy. That's Skippy. Nope, not me. I swear.
- I communicate with my neighbor's goats by bleating across the fence. They love me. They think I'm a really weird-looking goat.
- My favorite food combo is chocolate chip cookies and beer.
- I can stand on my head for as long as I want.
- Whenever I'm in a long hallway, I long to do cartwheels. So sometimes, I do.
- I married my seventh grade boyfriend.
- I once performed in a Miami Dolphin half-time show.
OF THISTLES AND MAPLE LEAVES
Because she taught me what a meme is (and I think she really likes them).
Because inquiring minds want to know.
Because it will make him so happy to do it.
MY LIFE INTERRUPTED
Because I've never known her to do one.
Because I know she will make me laugh.
Because he's always on board for things like this. (and he can cheat if he wants to like I did)
THE CHICAGO BLOGGER
Because she is young and full of life and I find her refreshing.